You’re not just choosing the best technology—you’re choosing the right surgeon and eye care team.
Dr. Jay Rudd is a trusted, fellowship-trained surgeon who has performed more than 15,000 vision correction surgeries, including more than 3,500 laser correction procedures. He is backed by a highly-professional, collaborative team of eye care assistants and staff who ensure you receive the best care and vision outcomes possible.
“There’s nothing more rewarding to our team at Aurora LASIK than seeing the thrill on a patient’s face following vision correction surgery.”
—Jay Rudd M.D.
ADVANTAGES OF AURORA LASIK
It’s world-class LASIK technology in your very own zip code. And it’s the best value if you want:
- The most advanced surgical suite in Washington
- Fellowship-trained cornea/refractive surgeon
- 15 years of eye surgery experience
- Thousands of successful LASIK procedures performed
- Multiple surgical options if LASIK will not produce desired results
- Local surgery and follow-up visits
- One price – no surprises
- Convenient South Sound location
- Lifetime Enhancement Policy*
The computer-enhanced precision of the WaveLight Refractive Suite results in a safer procedure that can be offered to patients with a wider variety of eye conditions. In fact, many patients who previously may not have been candidates for conventional, bladed LASIK can now benefit from this revolutionary technology. In short, this is what LASIK dreams are made of.