True Cost of LASIK
It’s easy to be drawn in to the thought of getting your LASIK surgery for as little as $299 or $499 per eye. There are a privileged few of us that may qualify for and choose to go that path — but before you do, you need to know the answers to these questions:
• Does the quoted price include a COMPLETELY blade-free procedure?
(This includes the LASIK treatment AND the creation of the flap.)
• Is the surgery done on the most advanced laser platform available?
• Does the cost include topographically guided technology?
• Is there a LIFETIME enhancement guarantee?
• Will I get unlimited follow-up visits?
At Aurora LASIK, we will answer ALL of these questions and any more you may have!